Mayo Fragrance Body Butter
Fact: 68% of what you put on your skin, goes through the Blood stream You deserve the Best of the Best.
For custom sizes for special events such as weddings or showers, fill out a party form at the link below.
40 in stock
Organic, All Natural Body Butter for Face and body (rich essential oils)
Our Shea, mango, and cocoa butter is rich in vitamins A, E, C, D and F that are great for your skin. This Body Butter is fully formulated with all-natural ingredients to amplify the restoration of your and skin and consists of only oils which allows faster results in skin repair.
This cream is carefully crafted to repair your inner tissue so that you experience more radiant and elastic skin overnight.
Watch wrinkles, scars, and blemishes vanish after you use this organically combined cream.
The Body Butter is composed of only the best quality organic raw materials to guarantee the delicate replenishment of your skin. When you apply our product to your and skin, you will instantly feel the rejuvenating properties of the cream revivify your youthful features.
Initial application Might be greasy, But quickly absorb to skin making skin luxuriously moisturized without a greasy feeling, all day. Aides in fading sunspots, aging spots, scars, stretch marks and dry skin.
This cream is for your entire body and Perfect for sensitive skin!
Available in various sizes and fragrances
HOW TO USE
This butters are Highly concentrated with oils, so a little goes a long was.
Use on either wet or dry skin. For best result, Use after bath or shower
Face: Wash face with soap and water. Apply small amount of butter to entire face before apply makeup. For best result use religiously morning and night.
For Affected Areas (such as redness, swollen, eczema, rash and more)
We make no claim to medicinal healing, however based on the review from users, this cream has help several of our customer having skin issues.
Clean area with soap and water or antiseptics. Apply a generous amount and massage cream into skin
Please note that 60% of what we put on our skin, goes through the blood stream. In the case that this cream might appear too oily for you, try applying it before bed so you can benefit from all it wonderful nutrients.
Muscle Rub: Many of our clients also use our creams as a muscle rub.
OUR PRODUCTS VS COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS
One of my biggest challenges of natural skin care products is controlling the effect of outside temperature. Our goal is to create the best natural, wholesome, nourishing skincare possible, so we formulate our products without synthetic stabilizers or waxes. Therefore allowing your body to stay hydrated, fluffy and light.
Commercial products must have a long shelf-life and cannot melt so they contain phthalates to stabilize and maintain viscosity (thickness), Cocamide DEA, MEA to thicken, stabilize and emulsify, petroleum based oils and waxes to thicken and stabilize and other additives to ensure that their products maintain the same consistency through all temperature variations. Our natural organic products do not contain these or any other synthetic additives.perature changes.
WHY DID MY CREAM MELT?
During very warm weather, some products may soften or even melt during their travels or after their arrival while sitting outside on your warm porch or mailbox.
Since melting is a natural reaction to heat and we have no control over the conditions during transit or delivery, please understand that we cannot be responsible for melted products.
WHAT TO DO IS YOUR CREAM MELTS
IF RECEIVING cream in hot summer months, Place cream in the refrigerator. The melting will not affect the quality of the whipped butter as a great moisturizer, but the whipped consistency will change. It will become more like a body balm.
- Whipping adds tiny air bubbles (just like whipping cream) that increase the size, lighten the density and change the texture, making the butter light and fluffy.
- If a whipped product melts, the air bubbles are collapsed, so the volume is decreased.
- So although the jar was filled to the top, if the butter melts, there will be less volume in the container. The container may actually look half full.
- scoop out the butter and whip it back up with an electric whisk beater. The butter has to be very cold for this to work.
WHAT WE DO TO PREVENT MELTING
Because we have no control over the temperature conditions once your package leaves our shop, we do our best to protect our products from melting in transit.
- We check every product before it is packed for shipping
- We use more protective packaging in the heat of summer
- We ship in boxes that allow more padding and insulation
- We wrap our delicate products in bubble wrap or another padding to add another layer of insulation
- As a result, most products shipped in warm weather arrive without melting. But please understand, there is no way that we can ship products to completely control for the high heat temperatures of summer, trucks, and mailboxes.
4oz, Sample 0.5oz